Red dress – DONE!

I finished the red satin dress I was making for the “Red Dress Contest” on I used the New Look #6723 which I’ve made before. The difference is, this time, I actually made it the way the instructions say. I didn’t add anything (pockets) like I did the first time. I made View B in size 16 with no alterations. I used a crepe-back satin for the dress and a light-weight cotton blend for the bodice lining.  
I’m really pleased with the way the dress turned out, and I finished it during the time frame I wanted. This is a very easy pattern to make. My previous dress from this pattern was much more casual. So now one of my sewing goals is about to be complete, and that is to enter a contest. Now I have to figure out what my next project will be.

One thought on “Red dress – DONE!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *