I finished the Colette Patterns Clover pants #1019 that I’ve been working on. It took 3 muslins of different sizes to get it right. But, once I found the right size, I didn’t have to make any fit alterations. I made Version 1, which is the longer pant. The only “change’ I made is that I did not include the pockets.
I wanted a floral print pant, so I found this fabric at G Street Fabrics. It’s a stretch cotton.
But, since I wasn’t sure how to wear something like this, I tried it on with some different style tops and shoes. I personally like the one above for very casual wear. Here are the other pictures.
The peplum and heels dresses it up a bit. Anyway, I think the pattern is great. I would make this again in a solid (and maybe a different type of floral). This is actually an easy pattern to put together and doesn’t take long to make, by the way.