Well I’ve completed my first project of the year. I made this Vogue cape but I think the pattern is OOP. It’s a shame because this is such an easy thing to make. There are a few variations with this pattern. I made the one with collar and buttons in a mid-thigh length. I used a wool hounds tooth fabric I bought at JoAnn’s. The cape is unlined, but since it’s wool, it is quite warm. It’s the kind of thing I think I can get a lot of use out of.
I would recommend trying this pattern if you have it, or I’m sure there is something similar out there. It is very easy to make and it’s pretty quick to make too.
Now I’m off to plan my next sewing project!