Completed garment




I finished the “skort” pattern yesterday. I can’t believe I’ve had this pattern for so long and never made it. It was very easy and only took about 3 hours to make of actual sewing time. It would have been faster, but I did have to undo a couple of mistakes. Anyway, as I said before, I made View E. Mine has the panel with the pocket on the opposite side from what the pattern envelope shows because I cut the piece out right-side down, rather than right-side up as the instructions state. I also lengthened the pattern by 2″ and shortened the crotch by 1/2″. I put the hem at about 1/4″. I wanted this to be knee-length rather than mid-thigh. I used a stretch cotton twill I bought from fabric.com in a poppy red color.

Unfortunately, this pattern is OOP, but it’s really great to have if you can get ahold of it. Like I said before, I’ve seen these in the store but they’re always so short (and I’m well past the age of wearing a mini – LOL!).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *