Finished the blazer




I finally finished the blazer I made from Kwik Sew 3715. It turned out well, but I should have made the medium instead of the small. The small fits better in the body, but I prefer a larger (wider) sleeve. I won’t be able to wear anything too bulky underneath, but it will still be good for fall. I used a poly suiting material I bought from JoAnn Fabrics. The fabric was a challenge for me to work with since I had to thread-mark darts, etc. But, it is washable and should wear well. I had made the view with the welt pockets before, so this one has the patch pockets. I might like to make this again, but in a different fabric. But, I’ve got some dresses and skirts I need to work on now.

3 thoughts on “Finished the blazer

Comments are closed.