Something practical…



This is my latest project. I completed this robe from McCall’s 5248. I made it from a very soft cotton fabric I bought a while ago at G Street Fabrics. It’s basically a light-weight robe for spring (if it ever warms up around here) and summer. The only change I made to the pattern was that I added pockets. A robe without pockets is not worth having for me. So I used a pocket pattern from another robe pattern and added it to this. I’m very happy with the results since I tend to be quite particular (picky) about certain things and robes are one of those things.

2 thoughts on “Something practical…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *