For the past month or so, I’ve been working on a different type of project. In between the dress sewing, etc. I’ve been making a patio umbrella. Never thought I’d be doing something like this, but my husband asked if I could make something to cover the “naked” umbrella he bought at the thrift store. So, I figured I’d give it a shot. We ordered fabric from fabric.com, made a muslin, and here is the result. It turned out pretty well. I don’t think I’d want to make another one, although it would be easier the second time around. Now, I have to complete some chair cushions and I’ll be done with the outdoor projects!