Over the past week or two, I have completed a few things. The robe is something I copied from a summer robe I’ve had for about 10 years. The fabric is really starting to wear pretty thin, so I decided I’d copy it while I could. I’m really happy with the way it turned out. I made one up in muslin first which served as my pattern. I never thought I could actually do this until I copied an apron for a friend and made that for her. That served as a real confidence boost for me. I bought the material for this at G Street Fabrics.
Then I completed the skirt I had cut out (before I had even started the robe). This is the other “Sew Serendipity” skirt that I wanted to make. The yellow binding is at the top of the pocket.
Then the T-shirt. It’s Vogue 8536. I think I have found the perfect T-shirt pattern! I’m always looking for T’s that aren’t too clingy or too low or too whatever… This is one I’m really happy with. And it’s easy to make. I already have another one cut out that I’ll get to work on as soon as I get the right color thread!