Last time I posted about how I needed to get my sewing area organized. I’m still working on that, but I have added some elements that are making that easier. My DH put a peg board on the wall for me so I’ll be able to get things off the desk and onto the wall. I also added a thread holder for my serger thread that I put on the wall so I can actually see the thread I have. As for my first project, I’m working on Vogue 1275. It’s a Today’s fit T-shirt. I am really determined to use as much of the stash of fabric I have this year as I can. Quite honestly, I’m running out of storage space for the fabric, so I need to use what I’ve got! This is supposed to be something easy to put together, so we’ll see how it goes.