Completed first project!

I finished V1275. It’s a Today’s Fit long-sleeve T-shirt with ruching in the front panel. It was very easy and I really like it! I used a stretch jersey knit in an “Aztec” print that I bought from fabric.com a while back. I’m really focusing on trying to get my abundance of fabric under control. I found the fit to be really great as well. If your familiar with these patterns, the sizing is a little different, but for me it was very accurate. I made no adjustments to the pattern. I’m not sure how this would be in a solid, but I may give it a try at some point. Although I did my best to get the stripes lined up (and I think I did a pretty good job), next time I would use a print that didn’t require matching. but, I am very happy with it and it’s really comfortable. And as far as the ruching is concerned, I had never done it before, but found it to be much easier than I initially expected.

One thought on “Completed first project!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *