This is the latest project I’ve completed. I made View A (based on the amount of fabric I had). I planned to to this about a year ago, but kept putting it off. The reason being that these have a fly front and I was terrified of making anything with a fly. Well, now that I’ve made several pairs of jeans with success, I knew it was time for these. I used some kind of linen blend fabric (washable) that I had remaining from a previous project. I do like the fit and style of the shorts/pants.
I definitely think that this is something that I can see myself making again. I actually prefer the pants (Views B and C), so I think I may tackle that next time. Here is a picture of the shorts not rolled up:
Since I’m more used to the Bermuda shorts style, I tend to wear them like this more often. But either way, this is an easy pattern and very comfortable to wear.