I finished this dress yesterday. It’s really easy to put together. It would have been done a lot sooner if I hadn’t lost my sewing mojo in the middle of it. But anyway, the only thing I changed with the pattern is to raise the neckline by about 2 1/2″. It’s a good thing I did, because it would have been way to low for my taste if I hadn’t. As it is, I really like this dress. I used a knit I bought a while ago from JoAnn’s.
The tie is very long, so I’m assuming it’s to go around the back to the front. At least, that’s how I wear it. This pattern could be a really good wardrobe builder for a lot of people. I can see myself making this again is a solid knit as well.