Jenny T (again) with a twist…

I made another of my favorite T-shirt patterns, but this time it’s a little different. First of all, this is the first time I made the long-sleeve version. I made a number of the short-sleeve tees a while back here. But with Fall and cooler weather on the way, I wanted to try the long sleeve. If you’re not familiar, this Jenny T, by In House Patterns, is a PDF pattern so you get both the long and short sleeve versions.

For this particular one, I took the front pattern and split it. Then added seam allowance to the newly created seams. I had rounded the neck on this one also (the pattern is actually a V neck shirt). I used contrasting fabric for the center and created a new neckband.

I kept the back and sides solid. I’m fairly happy with the result, although the neckband is a bit wonky. I think I need to make the band shorter so that it fits tighter. But I just wanted to try this and see how it would look.

Overall, I think my experiment was a success and I will definitely wear it. Next time I will cut the sleeves a bit wider from the elbow down. It’s very fitted and I think I would like a little bit more room (maybe just an inch).

Anyway, that’s all for now. I’m almost done with my next project so I hope to show that to you next week.

Thanks for reading!

6 thoughts on “Jenny T (again) with a twist…

Comments are closed.