This is one of those tried and true (TNT) patterns for me. I had some material left over from a pair of slim pants I made last year (Colette Clover pants). It was more than a yard so I wanted to make something with it and decided on a top. This is the pattern I used:
I believe this is OOP now. I made the sleeveless top.
I have used this pattern for dance costumes years ago when my daughter was in high school. I have used it for quick and easy projects, etc.
The only thing I did differently this time was to use snaps (black) instead of buttons. I’m happy with the results. It did take me a few test runs to remember how to attach the snaps. It’s been a while since I’ve done that, but glad I did.
Now, on to the next project!