I’ve been wanting to make a jacket for awhile, but hadn’t gotten around to it. So, I figured this was the perfect time to go ahead and do it. I chose this particular pattern because I thought it had interesting lines and details. As far as the fabric was concerned, I chose a polyester poplin in “wine”.
In this picture, I’m actually wearing it with the dress from the same pattern that I made back in 2013. Here is a picture of that completed dress.
The jacket is quite easy to make if you take it step-by-step. It isn’t fully lined, only the sleeves are. But I also wanted to show it with jeans to show that it can be worn more casually as well.
The pattern is out-of-print at this time, but if you’ve got this or come across it, it might be worth getting. I really like this one!