The minute I put these on, I knew it was love at first wear. Here are my reasons to make this pattern:
1. It’s a super easy pattern to make. Because it’s so easy, that also means it’s quick. Sometimes you don’t have time for lots of detailed sewing. You just want to get a project done.
2. They are stylish and comfortable. I used a rayon challis for this. You want to use a light to medium weight fabric for this so that they will “flow” in the breeze (think palazzo pants without the fullness).
3. Options. This pattern includes pants, capris, shorts, long skirt and knee-length skirt.
4. They have pockets! If you are like me, that’s a detail you’ll appreciate.
5. The straight styling would flatter almost any figure.
That;s all for now. I’m off to find some material in my stash to make the shorts from this pattern!
*The top is from an old Kwik Sew pattern 2948. Here’s the post if you want to check it out.